If I recall correctly, the developer was waiting for the official
release of SS 6.5 before doing an official release of slimscrobbler
0.35. If you can wait a little, the official SS 6.5 is supposed to be
out next week.

If you want to get it right now, you can get slimscrobber 0.35 from the
CVS at sourceforge.net. If you don't use CVS, you can get the files
individually from
http://slimscrobbler.cvs.sourceforge.net/slimscrobbler/SlimScrobbler/

Note that if you go this route you will probably have to download
several files separately, and re-construct the slimscrobbler directory
tree on your slimserver installation. There might be an easier way, but
that's how I ended up doing it a few weeks ago. If all of that is
off-putting, then just wait a few days.

--
aubuti