I have my music as Apple Lossless in iTunes.  Slimserver 6.5b3 was able
to read the Volume Adjustment/Sound Check information (and show it in
'Song Info') and all was fine.

However, I have just ripped some new CDs using iTunes 7.0 and done a
full clear and re-scan of the slimserver library and now something
seems to have gone wrong.

The existing files are all fine and the Volume Adjustment information
is all present and correct and working properly in slimserver.
However, the Volume Adjustment information is not shown in slimserver
for the new CDs, even though iTunes is showing adjustments for these
new files in just the same way as for all the other files.

I do not know enough to be able to check if Apple have somehow
(deliberately or accidentally?) changed the way that the Volume
Adjustment/Sound Check information is being stored for music files
ripped with iTunes 7.

Is anyone else experiencing this, and does anyone have any ideas what
is causing this?

Thanks for your help

--
WhaleOil