Why doesn't Slimdevices make a remote similar to the Sonos or the one
now available for the Olive? about 200.00
They both have screens with a nice gui................so much easier
this way.
I know a macbook could be set up to do this but that is cumbersome.

Of course the SB is such a bargain I bet you guys could make something
for less:-)

But I would even cough up the 200.00

So please, take my money.

BTW  I just got the SB....it's a great product that sounds fantastic in
my high-end system through the digital outs.
So I don't mean to complain...............I just want you guys to make
more money:-)

--
tomjtx