Nostromo;137159 Wrote:
> In that sense its useful, yes. And maybe you'll get some people to vote
> for your bug report. But, if understand correctly, nothing will be done
> by the developpers, unless we write bug reports.

I dont think thats true, Slim Devices do pay close attention to the
forums. We are not really taking about bugs as such anyway. But yes,
enhancement requests are best added to bugzilla, but we are just
throwing ideas around. As said above, Bugzilla is not a discussion
forum. The best ideas should be added to bugzilla though for sure.

--
autopilot

*SlimServer Version:* 6.5b1 - Windows XP.
*Amp:* Cambridge Audio 640a (living room) / Demon MD30 (bedroom).
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom).
*Remote:* T-Mobile MDA Vario / Sony PSP / Cambridge Audio Explorer
(IR).
*Clients:* 1 Squeezebox3 + Softsqueeze.