Hi Michael,
Somewhere in this thread I'm sure you requested that anyone let you
know if they experienced any bugs.. I can't find it now, but hope my
memory serves me well.

I have recently had a problem with Slimserver stopping. Dan Sully is
currently trying to diagnose it. I am becoming a little suspicious that
it could be your screensaver plugin that's causing it. It's hard to test
it though as does it so infrequently. Anyway I managed to trap the
reported error when the thing froze and the thread is here if you have
any interest: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=27478
The last post includes the error.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Why does it always happen to me?

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt