Right. Check the README.txt on my homepage (see link in the signature
below).

I recommend a DS-106 (or a DS-106x if you are in Switzerland) or a
CS-406(e). The more memory the DS has, the smoother things will run.
The DS-106 with 64 MB is fine. The CS-406 with 128 MB and a faster CPU
is great but also rather expensive. I would not recommend a DS-101j
because it has only 32 MB and has another type of CPU (Intel XScale,
ARM compatible) which won't be supported in the upcoming release of
SSODS (which will support Slimserver 6.5). The DS-106e is like the
DS-106 with less memory and some software features disabled. The
DS-106j looks like it has a slower CPU (200 MHz).

A lot has been written about these things here, as Michael pointed out.
Still, feel free to ask further questions if things are unclear to you.

Regards,
flip

--
flipflip

Check out flipflip's 'SlimServer On DiskStation (SSODS)'
(http://oinkzwurgl.org/software/ssods/)!