'Fraid my experience isn't so good, to the extent that I no longer have
MIP enabled.

No problems with being able to create mixes - issue is with the way
albums are presented.  If I enable MIP (either with blank path in SS or
with the library path set)I find that multi disc sets are shown in
bizarre ways.  For instance - Siegfried is a 4 disc set.  I have the
tracks numbered sequentially through all four 'CD's as if they were in
one album, and all the tracks are in a single folder.  The album name,
artist, composer (all non-track related tags) are exactly the same for
all tracks.

With MIP turned off the album is shown as one album (as set in
Behaviour)- no problem.  But with MIP enabled I get variable numbers of
albums - the last time I tried this morning I had two albums, both
called Siegfried, each containing seemingly random tracks from the
original four CDs.  In other cases there may be three or four albums
shown, with the same behaviour.

I've removed the MIP tags from the (FLAC) fles, deleted from MIP and
then revalidated. I've completely reinstalled SS more times than I care
to remember, re scanned, checked all tags in Foobar and Tag&Rename - you
name it, I think I've tried it.

If anyone has a fix - please let me know.

Cheers

Cherise

WinXP SP2, c14000 tracks, all flac, All non classical tracks one one
physical disk (K:\Popular) - this is SS library path and includes
shortcut to H:\Classical with all classical tracks.  Tracks are in
Artist/Album folders

--
cherise