None of my artwork is displayed in Slimserver (official v.6.5). The new
way iTunes 7 stores artwork is apparently not supported by Slimserver
yet , but even my previously imported albums that have jpg's embedded
don't show any artwork.

I have done the usual "Clear library and rescan", and also pointed
iTunes to a different library folder and back again to correct any
potential database export problems. Nothing helps though.

Does anyone have artwork showing up? I really like to see the artwork
and hope there is some sort of a workaround, or fix on the way...

--
mickephoto