I do not use album art very much for browsing but have noticed on
upgrading to 6.5 (using the new Touch Skin) whenever I browse artwork
or even browse using the album search it causes slimserver to crash

Is this a bug or is there something which I need to do with the way art
is stored in my music folders

I am running Win XP SP2 with SS 6.5.0

All album art is stored within the specific folder for each
album/artist

The other question I have with the change in the skins (Touch or
otherwise) is that I recall that when looking at the status / now
playing screen you used to have the path of the track also displayed..
is there anyway to get back this display function?

Oh yes - third question is .. in the Touch skin (which looks great by
the way) is there any way to change the font colour... I have noticed
that when browsing by music folder there is very faint text on the top
and bottom of the page which you can press to link back .. on my set up
it appears as whicte text over very feighnt grey... not very readable

--
rick's cafe

WHEN MUSIC HIT YOU ....YOU FEEL NO PAIN!!!