I am running XP with all the latest service patches, an SB2 over a
wireless network that up to now has been basically flawless. (At one
time I did have a problem with my wireless phone too close to the
netgear transmitter, which caused some wierd problems.)

I am also running 6.5 without any add-ons etc. When I installed 6.5 I
carefully went through and uninstalled 6.3.1 and made sure that any
references in the registry were deleted before I installed 6.5.

I am now seeing the following problems:

1) I cannot set up the live365 account information. It very kindly
tells me that there is no live365 account information, but I can't
figure out how to give it the information it apparently wants. I am
probably just being blind in one eye and not able to see out of the
other, but this has become more than a little irritating.

2) Periodically it will come back and say (the squeezebox2) that it
either cannot connect to a particular station ( on squeezenetwork) or
cannot find the playlist when looking at my hard drive. I think I
understand the issue here, and will address it. Basically, the new
version of slimserver does not recognize the old version (6.3.1)
playlists, and gets confused. I will experiment with it and see what I
come up with.

3) I get interiment errors when connected to squeezenetwork, or to
slimserver itself, none of which are repeatable for any length of time,
but are frustrating. A little patience seems to clear the errors, but my
wife has even less patience than I, and wants to it to work the first
time.

Help...

--
Mike White