I have a similar problem. I originally started ripping various artist
compilation albums into individual artist folders. When I upgraded to
ver 6.3 I discovered that this was causing problems, so found out that
there was a field called "compilation" and by setting it to YES, I
found all my various artist albums only appeared once each.
However, since upgrading to ver 6.5 I am once again getting the same
album title appearing multiple times.

What is this about setting Compilation to 1?  I use "tag&rename and it
will only allow Compilation to be yes or no, not 1!

--
norderney