On 9/24/06, copper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since a few days the display of my squeezebox v3 is jumbled up so that
nothing can be read anymore.

Apart from restarting (disconnect and then reconnect power) I have no
idea what else to do. The problem MIGHT be related to a lightning that
has struck our house recently and damaged one or two other devices.
However, after the incident the squeezebox was working fine and only a
FEW DAYS AFTER THE LIGHTNING STRUCK the display jumbled up.

After restarting, I can see 'something' scrolling from the right (that
used to be the startup screen showing 'squeezebox'). However, there are
only unorganized pixels to be seen that make no sense.

Any idea what to do?

Cheers, Bernt

Doesn't sound good... try a  factory reset.

Disconnect power, hold Add on remote, reconnect power, wait for "Factory Reset" on screen, release Add.

--
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin,
So across the Western ocean I must wander" -- traditional