- A small request. I would like to have a progress report when SS scans
my music folder. It doesn't have to be graphical, a percentage would
suffice. 5%, 15%...100% Done!

- I'm not sure its a priority one issue, but the "up" and "down" arrows
have to disappear. The ideal replacement would be implementing drag &
drop. But if that's too difficult, why not use the numerical ordering
they use at Netflix. It would be a lot better than the arrows.

Here's an example:

1. Song A
2. Song B
3. Song D
4. Song C

Suppose you want to put song C between B and D, you just type in  3 on
the left of song C. VoilĂ !

Again, I'm not sure its a huge problem, since I'm not sure that many
people use SlimServer to create playlists.

--
Nostromo