yjv;139402 Wrote:
> sounds interesting,
> BUT will this JRMC plugin will somehow be compatible with the MCE 2005?

The JRMC plugin will not support MCE, although the architecture is
designed to be ported to other music libraries. MCE is not all that
interesting to me in that it seems to support only the same limited
Genre/Album/Artist/Song view that most music libraries do. JRMC was my
first target because it at least allows for user-defined fields (tags)
in libraries, thus allowing me to define real schemas for classical,
opera, jazz, and other genres that don't neatly fit the pop-oriented
world view of iTunes, MCE, SlimServer, et al.

--
MahlerFreak