jwhittier;140017 Wrote:
> I noticed that 6.5.0 was released while I was gone so I upgraded to that
> and I used 6.2 of sirius plugin. Are the images for the stations missing
> or not needed anymore in 6.2?
> Just in case some debug helps, here ya go. Not that I understand it but
> it appears to be a problem with playboyradio and gets stuck. The debug
> that is turned on is d_plugins & d_source.
>

> thanks for your help greg.
Thanks for your post.  The images are needed and included in the 6.2
zip file.  They're inside a nested directory structure within the
SiriusRadio directory.  I'll probably have to add a few icons for the
new stations added today.

In looking at your error log, it did crap out when getting the info for
Playboy.  It came back with a 500 Internal Server error.  I haven't seen
this lately with the plugin.  Do you have Playboy radio enabled on your
account with Sirius (has to be manually activated)?

You might want to try the plugin again to see if the same thing
happens.

-Greg

--
GoCubs