I had SlimServer 6.5.0 up and running perfectly, when I saw that 6.5.1
were released. After the upgrade my SlimServer didn't want to start.

I'm using Win2003 and when opening 'Services' and trying to manually
start the SlimServer, I end up with a message telling me that
SlimServer itself stopped running (due to that there wasn't anything to
do)? Please see attached snapshot for details.

Anyone have a clue as of why this happens, and even more importantly;
what to do about it.

I have tried the following (and nothing seems to get the SlimServer up
and running);
* Uninstalled 6.5.1 and removed everything
* Re-installed 6.5.0 (since it worked before)
* Re-installed 6.5.1 (clean install)
* I have installed with the default settings
* I have disconnected all SQ-boxes

Any hints are highly appreciated...

|Filename: SlimServer not starting.JPG                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1756|

arcticblue