I'm happy to announce MusicInfoSCR 2.99 with great new features - thanks to Triode.

MusicInfoSCR is a flexible screensaver which lets you display a lot of different information about the currently playing music. New with 2.99 there's an alternative volume display (SB2/3 & Tx only) and a configurable "Now Playing" playlist mode. Transporter users can customize what is displayed on the second display while you browse the player's menus as well.

Other changes include:
- new tags PLAYTIME_PROGRESS, SONGTIME, DATE et al.
- moved settings out of the plugins to its their own page
- improved icon handling (use font files)

Please not that MusicInfoSCR as of 2.99 is no longer compatible with SlimServer version < 6.5. Previous versions of MusicInfoSCR will be removed.

Find screenshots and further information on my site:
  http://www.herger.net/MusicInfoSCR

Oh, one more thing: 2.99 << 3.0. Consider this a beta version. There's a lot of new stuff and potential bugs. Any feedback is welcome.

Have fun!

--

Michael