I'm running Linux 6.3.1 and my SB2's have firmware 55 installed.
Everything worked fine for months until last night when, after a
clear/rescan of my library and reboot of my music server (which I have
done a few times over the past months with no issues), the SB2 plays
about 30 seconds of a song...loses connection to the server...and then
starts playing the next track on the album.  All of my SB2's are hard
wired in to my home network.

Any ideas what might be the problem?  I thought I might be having a
problem with my network but I can stream the same flac files off of the
server from another computer on the network no problem.

thanks in advance for your thoughts.

-hal

--
hal9000