An I the only one who dislikes the new sleep button behavior in 6.5?

For the past 15 months of my life I have ended every day by turning out
the light, pressing 'sleep' then 'brightness' on the SB remote, then
rolling over and zonking out before the tunes stopped.

Old habits die hard and I can NOT get used to pressing the sleep button
twice now. So I'm always still awake when I hear the SB power offÂ… it
makes me mad and then I'm not relaxed anymore.

Is there any chance this behavior will change?

My favorite media player for the Pocket PC has a nice option. You can
set the sleep time for what ever amount you want, and then there is a
check mark option for "Let last song finish." I think something like
that would be much preferable to the way it is now.

Also, it would be nice to have a user definable sleep increment to let
users decide how many minutes are added with each button press. I'd
leave it at 15 minutes, but others might find it useful to specify the
increment.

--
MeSue

Sue

PS: I once wanted a Squeezebox boombox, but I don't anymore. ;-)