Hi All,

6.5.0 seems generally OK for me so far...no crashes, random stops etc.
However, I've 2 issues that I haven't seen any previous answers too on
the forum...

1)  when viewing my SS from another pc in my house, it doesn't refresh
the page during playback.  Previously, SS would click away and refresh
right on time.  I've tried different refresh time settings, but, only a
manual refresh/F5 in IE6 seems to work.  OS in XP Pro on SS and XP Home
on the PC I'm viewing on.  All files are .flac.

2)  I now have a bunch of random no artist/no album tracks.  I saw
another poster mention this but couldn't spot the solution.  I can't
see them in mp3tag or in the file directory.

Any words of wisdom greatly appreciated.

cheers

--
ncpl