With the risk of sounding like a nouvise, I am afraid I do not
understand what you mean by disabeling buildt in WMA support. Do you
mean trying the link you suplied? If that is the case I tried that but
it makes no difference. I can still only access the radiostation if I
have a softsqueeze running localy on my computer, not by starting the
link from the Squeezebox. Starting it through my browser, softsqueeze,
Windows Media player og Winamp is no problem, only directly from the
Squeezebox. Do you mean something else by "disabeling buildt in WMA
support" Is it a setting I have not found?

--
bbpbbp