I know this is usually easy, but I tried to delete various RSS feeds
that no longer worked. Now I have 4 empty boxes, which leaves SB
thinking there are 4 feeds extra. Is there a way to force it to delete
the empty ones? Currently using 6.5, but I had the problem back in 6.2
& 6.3- just didn't get annoying until now.

Also, is there a way to make my SB3 switch to SqueezeNetwork when the
server goes down (power outages are common here)? The router would
automatically restart, but the computer will not. Ideally it would
switch back once the server is running again.

Thanks,
SB3, WinXP, P4

--
Sam Lowry