Well, the script worked, but the output flummoxes me. The output
contains 153 lines of fitstretches and 9 lines of squash.

I have 1,060 folder.jpg files, each resting in the individual album
folders. Virtually all (barring mistakes) are 300 pixels by 300
pixels.

Anyway, that aside, quick maths: 1,060 times average folder.jpg file
size (est at 38kb) equals around 40mb.. and if the cache creates and
hold thumbnails then this total byte size should be a lot smaller. So I
still don't understand why my cache size is 185mb (and even wierder too,
why it was 246mb just two days ago, when I've not upgraded my SlimServer
installation or added any music to it).

Tonight it's:
185mb, 299 folders, 4,287 files
Two days ago it was:
246mb, 4,286 folders, 13,981 files

Hopefully it will continue to shrink at this rate!
:-)

MC.

--
ModelCitizen

Why does it always happen to me?

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt