this may be a little bit embarassing...

When creating playlists in a 3rd party app like Foobar on Windows or
VLC on OSX... the paths that these programs generate in the .m3u files
are different than SlimServer thinks they should be.  How does everyone
use a Third Party program and get paths that work... is everybody doing
some magic text macro editing on the .m3u files after saving them?  Or
do we really need to make the playlists using a 3rd party app running
on the SlimServer box itself?

Right now I have a WinXP SlimServer in the closet but run Foobar on my
XP desktop and also VLC on a MacMini also on the desktop.

--
JayNYC