I have the 650p treo and use it to access the web interface to control
the sb that powers my outdoor speakers.  See attached for a handheld
skin that I modified for useability/speed of navigation on the treo.

Also, I sometimes stream from myip.dyndns.com:9000\stream.mp3 to my
treo using pockettunes though not that often.

I only use the slimserver based security (username/password, no ip
restrictions as my treo ip address always changes) for that streaming
as pssh is rather difficult to use.

In pockettunes, you can setup a url favorite to
username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:9000\stream.mp3.  Setup bitrate
limiting on your player on slimserver to 64k or 96k.  However, you can
only stream your harddrive music, not any internet radio streams
through your slimserver.  For some reason, internet radio does not use
bitrate limiting.

|Filename: TreoHandheld.zip                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1800|

rme