It's good to see that I'm no longer the only one wanting native WMAL
support. I don't have a Transporter or any plans of getting one, but I
already bought 3 SB3's and have my WMAL library is growing bigger every
day. And, even if WMAL is a closed and licensed format it makes my day
easier when working with various other software for different media
player devices. I like to spend my time listening to the music, not
playing around with different formats. It's all about the music,
remember!

I would like for SlimDevices to step forward and say something official
about this soon. Maybe just to show us that the licensing costs are so
huge that they cannot be justified. However, I would even be willing to
pay a small fee from a WMAL license for my boxes.

--
Terje

--
Terje