On 10/6/06, thoeng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi and thanks again for the express reply however i tried to access
media disc, would you mind to teach me how to mount my music folder ??

however i think its already mounted because its recognized by linux and
i can access it by GUI.

I see.  I expect what you actually have is a permissions problem.  See this wiki entry here:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AutomaticallyMountPartitions

I suspect you may need to add these options to your vfat/fat32 mount point in your /etc/fstab file:

user,auto,fmask=0111,dmask=0000

This will give all users access to the files.  Because SlimServer runs as the user 'slimserver' you need to make sure that this user has permission to read the files on the music partition.

Ben