yes rescanned a couple of times.  read elsewhere that it works in 6.5 but has issues in 6.5.1 depending on the nightly. what nightly are you using?  Where do you get 1.7rc2?  Can't find it on their site - the download is just 1.7.  thanks.

On 10/7/06, Michael Herger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I can't seem to get MusicIP to work either under 6.5.1.  it is ver 1.7.

MIP has never been working better for me than with yesterday's 1.7rc2

> API is running.  SS recognizes it insofar as the option to use it on the
> main Server Setting page is there (it is not if the API is not

Did you do a complete rescan of your collection? This can take a
considerable amount of time.

--

Michael