Maurice Poirier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> http://1.fm/Stations/Baroque/Listen.aspx?pidx=0 -- but it does not
succeed
> in
>> connecting. Is there something else I should be doing?
>>

> I think I've found out why the music does not start. It is because,
when
> entering that address in the address bar and clicking  on GO, it does
not go
> to that address directly but to a different address:
> http://media.fastclick.net/w/get.media?sid=22900&m=5&tp=6&url=http%
> 3A//1.fm/Stations/Baroque/Listen.aspx%3Fpidx%3D0
> This is to entice you to visit the sponsor.

There's more with more sponsors if you follow that link.  A whole
bunch of advertising tricks, including all kinds of pup-ups and
pup-unders, if you look at the page source.  Doesn't look like a page
I'd like to visit very often.

Searching for "Otto's Baroque", I've found the following working
addresses on shoutcast.com:

http://64.62.253.223:9030
http://65.19.173.151:8045

Not sure how long they'll last, however.

--
hczim