JJZolx;144351 Wrote:

> Was this ability added only to enable the use of mapped drives?  There
> are much better ways to address that issue.
I have always been surprised that Slimserver does not either install
itself under a user account that has network access or creates one
itself whilst installing. The mapped drives issue for Windows is a
hardy perennial here. It's a query that comes up with annoying
frequency.
However, not being much of a computer bod there are probably issues
with creating accounts that I do not understand.
MC

--
ModelCitizen

Why does it always happen to me?

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt