In SS 6.5 I was (at first) happy to see that it now reads the sound
check values from iTunes.  With sound check turned on, in SS if I look
at the info for the song, I will see a volume adjustment setting like
db-4.5, db3.0, etc.  If I then turn on the Volume Adjustment by track
feature on my squeezebox, it obeys these volume settings.  Cool.
Unfortunately, I don't like the effect.

So I turned off Sound Check in iTunes, in order to try using the volume
adjustment slider in iTunes on a couple tracks to see if manually
adjusting the volume might work better for me.  Upon turning off sound
check (and reimporting) I would have expected to see all the db
settings (like db-4.5, db3.0, etc.) be reset to zero; however, they are
all still set to the soundcheck values!  Consequently, I can't get a
clean slate upon which to apply my manual settings since all the tracks
still have their soundcheck values.

This seems like a bug, but before I report it as such, I was wondering
if I might be doing something wrong here.

Dave

--
Gildahl