I have been going through my music library and clearing out the 'crap'
that's accumulated after about 8 years of collecting digital music.
(Low bitrate stuff, partial songs, "why did I download that?", etc...)
I've also done quite a bit of moving tracks around, since I've got a lot
of folders like "Beatles", and "Beatles,The" ... depending upon varous
tagging apps I've used over time.

Well after a marathon session with the "Delete" and cut/paste keys, I
told SlimServer do a Clear and Rescan ... twice.  However, on
completion of the scan both times ... it still thinks some of the
things I deleted or moved are in the old locations!  In some cases,
whole directories have been completely deleted by me ... but SS thinks
they're still there.

What do I need to do to get SlimServer to REALLY forget about
everything it knew about my library and load it all fresh?

I'm using 6.5.0 on Win2k3.

--
jeffluckett