I'm an architect w/ a couple of SB3.  The one thing that would be really
cool...is if SB could be made in a form factor that would fit in a
standard duplex switch box w/ a switchplate (and a nifty "hotswap"
bay).  It looks like it would almost fit in a quad-outlet box as it's
designed now.

Pair it with something like the new Logitech Harmony 1000 remote, a
small in-wall amp & speakers and you'll be rivaling a SONOS...with
better stuff!

In fact, if you had the right form factor, I'd bundle it with an
InfrantNAS and we'd have a very use-friendly whole-house entertainment
system.  A package with "wall" SB3's, NAS for the audio &
speakers...I'm already jealous of the first guy who gets one!

--
hirsp1