andyg;145320 Wrote:
> If you really do have 100s of GB's in your FileCache directory, the
> first time you run a build of 6.5 with the cache cleanup code, it will
> take a long time for it to clean out the cache.  Just let it run.  For
> more detailed info you can run slim.exe --d_server from the command
> line.
I think it's 100s of megabytes Andy!  :-)
It's certainly taking a little time for my install to reduce the cache
but it does seem to be reducing. I installed the nightly from the 11th
Oct 24 hours ago (having previously run the nightly from the 3rd
October), at which point my C:\Program Files\SlimServer\server\Cache
directory was over 300mb. It's currently at 108mb.

Sorry if the post appears twice, but the first time I hit submit it was
nowhere to be found!

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Why does it always happen to me?

Squeezebox3 (with linear PSU) > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP
250 > Shahinian Arcs. Plus other annoying black boxes
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt