I wanted to buy Salling Clicker to control my SlimServer (Windows 6.50).
This weekend, when I read that it no longer works, I started writing a
script (JavaScript) for Windows to make it work.  I'm using the
Telnet/CLI interface instead of the HTTP one.

I should have this working shortly.  When I finish it, I will load up
SlimServer on my Mac and do an AppleScript version.

Anyone who is interested in testing either of these versions, please
contact me or post in this forum and I will add you to my list.

Don

--
donmesserli