I wrote about this a week or so ago. In the meantime, I've submitted a
support request to Live365, but received no reply from them.

Has anyone else that is a Live365 VIP member noticed that when they
connect, they here ads promting them to become VIP members?

This did not occur a few months ago, and I am wondering if something
has changed on Slim's end to affect how Live365 receives my login
information. I know I'm logged in because it says so in Slimservers's
web interface. I know I'm a VIP member because my credit card keeps
getting charged.

SB3 running 6.3.1 on Windows XP

--
jonheal