A very quick google suggests that you need to add the file to the
Trusted Zone in version 6.0.  The Kaspersky forums have lots of threads
on this, but this is the first one I found:

Right-click Kaspersky AV icon in the system tray. In the shortcut menu
select Settings.
Click Protection - Trusted Zone.
Click the Exclusions Masks tab - Add. Make sure the Object option is
check marked.
By the Object name click Specify.
Browse to the [Slimserver] folder and check mark the option "Include
subfolders".
By the Checking task, click Selected.
The line should look like this:
The object will not be scanned if the following conditions are met:
Object name: [Slimserver folder]
Checking task: any task

Any good for you ?

The second article I found looks very similar but isn't as easy to
follow:

--
Siduhe