Another vote for the Harmony 880. I used a Pronto before. It worked great but required a time investment to program it. The real problem for me was when I replaced or added a piece of gear I had to go back through the programming learning curve to update the remote. In contrast: I recently moved which involved changing from satellite TV/PVR to Cable/PVR, replaced my TV, replaced my DVD player and added a Playstation 2. The only thing that stayed the same was my AV Receiver. I jumped on the Harmony website at midnight after the wife and kids went to sleep and had my remote reprogrammed and working with my newly configured system within 30 minutes.