Hi community.

After I uppgraded to 6.5 I have noticed that the sorting routines for
Browse Music Folder has changed. This is no longer using the same
sorting as in Windows Explorer.

I use i.e. "_ Various HitCDs" as a category in my folder hierarchy. The
thing is that earlier al folders starting with underscore came first
(which I liked and which is similar to i.e. windows filebrowser), but
after upgrading to 6.5  the underscore is no longer treated as a
charachter, and the abow example will be sorted together with V (which
I dont like).

Anyone has any ideas on how to fix this?

--
bbpbbp