My experience with Logitech products has been good AND bad..

Bought the original Cyberman and Cyberman 2 for 3D gaming (Descent) and
they both were quite expensive and horrible build quality.  Logitech
would not stand by either of these products which left me with a very
bad taste in my mouth.  I swore off Logitech products for awhile until
I got a cordless MX Laser mouse and webcam for my birthday.  My initial
reaction when i opened them was, "oh no.. Logitech CRAP", but both have
been great.

I'll keep my fingers crossed on what happens to Slim Devices. :-)

Tom

--
TomDac