-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fred
Sent: 19 October 2006 01:34
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: [slim] Re: unknownir CLI Function

1. telnet to slimserver CLI
2. "subscribe unknownir"
3. send some IR to the SqueezeBox
4. assuming the SqueezeBox does NOT recognize the IR, the CLI will
send
"unkownir <hexcode> <timestamp>"

It basically allows to receive using the CLI IR codes not recognized by
the SqueezeBox. It provides a way for a CLI client to react to IR
commands, i.e. to use the SqueezeBox as an IR receiver.

HTH

Fred

--
Fred

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0642-3, 19/10/2006
Tested on: 19/10/2006 18:42:15