ModelCitizen;147905 Wrote:
> I bet you that terms like this probably do not exist in written format,
> but that they do exist. And this is a big worry. I am certain that it
> would be easier to aquire a license for Apple/MS stuff if you did not
> accommodate the opposition (open source and free flac etc).
> Our local newspaper the Evening Argus (known coloquially as the Evening
> Anus), a US owned Gannet publication, informs newsagents that if they
> stock rival start up papers (the independant Brighton News being the
> case in point) they will not be supplied with the Argus. This is not
> written down anywhere, but it happens.
And from:
http://blog.wired.com/music/2006/10/slim_devices_ac.html
this:
"I wonder how this will affect Logitech's relationship with Apple.
Logitech makes all sorts of iPod accessories as part of Apple's "Made
for iPod" licensee program, and soon, its new Slim Devices department
could be competing with Apple, when it releases its networked media
player (tentatively called the iTV) early next year".

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Now what?

Squeezebox3 (linear PSU) > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250
> Shahinian Arcs. Plus other irrelevant, superfluous and annoying black
boxes.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt