Quoting CardinalFang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Ultimately, I would tend to agree with you, I don't see a Transporter 2
in the future.

I'd agree with you there as well. However, I would say that this was still the case for me a week ago. Transporter is a BIG leap from SB3, in technology and form. The next step would be to fill in that gap, create a portfolio. With Logitech, this means the portfolio can include really great remotes, and some much needed cash flow for new devices. Nothing currently from Logitech fills the gap between SB3 and Transporter. SD marked their intended territory with Transporter. Logitech is now doing the same. Logitech is not audiophile, I get that. But with this acquisition, they clearly want to play in the market previously defined by Slim Devices alone. Yes, they may have an upward climb getting brand credibility, but they now have full use of the SD name. I expect that as long as there is value in that name, we'll be seeing it for a long time.

-kdf