On 10/20/06, Michael Herger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm always amazed by the mixes I get, speculating about the criteria used
to do the mixes. A few days ago I created a 50 song mix based on an
instrumental song by Air. During the first hour I only had two or three
songs with lyrics in them.

Good advice on backing up the library file - I managed to lose mine when i rolled back to an ealier version.  It's worth looking at the tag fixer as well.  It suggested 1200 odd changes of which i accepted about 700.  It picked up a lot of mispelt tracks, artist/title reverses, improved consistency over things like (feat. xxxx), &/and etc.

Good stuff.