I have a bit of a special network setup at home which is probably why
this is occuring however i require some guidance.

I have a wireless network router.
It is wired to my main computer where my music is being stored direct
via ethernet.

My main computer has a second NIC card which is running to a movie
server i have.

These two cards are now a "bridged connection" so that i can access
both the server and the internet.  Everything works fine.

Slimserver is up and running, however it says "player not found" on the
right hand side.

The actual squeezebox can connect to squeezenetwork fine, however it
just sits at "connecting to slimserver" when i try to connect to my
machine.

Going through the setup on the squeezebox works fine, it finds the
wireless network, obtains its IP automatically and finds my machine as
the music source, but then gets stuck at "connecting to slim server"

I'm guessing its cause of the network bridge that i created, but not
sure how to fix it.  Any ideas?

Is there any other special setting for the bridge i have to enable?

--
PiNPOiNT