blackbear;148814 Wrote:
> It could be a coincidence, but the amount of email spam I am receiving
> increased markedly after I registered at allofmp3.com.
> And 1 in 15 or so spam messages is now in russian, which I never
> received before.
> The time and money I saved by purchasing music from allofmp3, I now
> have to spend on spam filtering  :-(

Coincidence.

I use spambaited addresses when registering anywhere: no one has ever
mailed the address I used at allofmp3.  (Yes, I am paranoid, but I like
keeping track of who is selling my name.  Besides, I own a few domains
so I can have wildcard email addresses.)

And I get russian, japanese and turkish spam all the time... no clue
what it says at all..

--
snarlydwarf