dip;148771 Wrote:
> 2. In MusicMagic I can select multiple tracks to be the basis for a
> MusicMagic Mix.

I've been using MusicMagic/SlimServer together for several months now,
and if there is a way to do this through the SlimServer interface, I
have not found it.

dip;148771 Wrote:
> 3. Is there any advantage for squeezbox users to buy the premium version
> of MusicIP? I did not find a description about the differences.

At the time that I purchased the premium version of MusicIP, that was
the ONLY way to get the SlimServer integration.  That was when they
called themselves Predixis though...if you have found that you can do
SlimServer integration with the free version, then the primary reason
to upgrade is probably just to show your support.

Actually look at this, this is the Free vs. Premium chart:
http://www.musicip.com/mixer/features.jsp

--
thing-fish

[image: http://imagegen.last.fm/3line/recenttracks/thing-fish.gif]