I think that's pretty cool that Olive embraced the 770 as a remote
control. The statement "Olive's new RONDO remote control interface
works with any networked PC, touch-panel, or PDA." translates to "it's
browser-based". They're just using the 770 as a type example of how a
browser-based remote app can be a nice way to control things. I applaud
them for that.

Also, I echo what KDF and aubuti said-- This is already available with
Slimserver and Nokia770 skin. I've said this on other threads, but I've
gone to great lengths to approach a "remote control" like experience
with the Nokia770 skin by using AJAX for background calls to
slimserver.

FYI, both Nokia770 and Touch skins are very nice to use on a plain-ol
PC, with the one caveat that IE is buggy, so you should use Firefox or
Opera. Give 'em a shot. I dare ya.

#!/ben

an aside, what the heck is the guy doing on
http://www.olive.us/p_bin/?cid=control ?? that's no way to relax to
music on a couch!

--
bklaas