I've updated a few times to nightly builds, hoping it would stop - I get
the errors in the event log (windows xp sp2, currently running last
night's (10/25 1am?) build) that mention an inability to create a .my*
file in either *my* temp directory (C:\Documents & Settings\<my
username\Local Settings...), or sometimes in Random Mix it tries to
create a temp file under C:\Windows\Temp... I haven't been running any
antivirus for 3-4 months, having uninstalled McAfee completely after
their last upgrade, so it can't be that.  I've been at a loss to do
anything aside from start slimserver up again, kinda hoping that the
issue would magically fix itself :)

I'd love to be able to specify a temp folder/drive for use by mySQL and
slim...

--
vacaboca