Now when you mention it.
I had one of those black spherical ones that looked quite funky when
they came out. It was USB (so was advanced for its time). Support for
it was just dropped for no apparent reason not long after I got it.
Made me mad as hell as those things weren't cheap in those days. I
don't think it ever worked under Win2k SP3 or XP.

--
P Floding